Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vivian Makes a List and Rejoices Over The Veronicas

Good news for Vivian: Possible chance of getting to go see The Veronicas live next month. What rapture! I've never been to a concert other than that of The Trans-Siberian Orchestra (three times) and once to see the St. Olaf Choir sing. After The Veronicas we may go see a drag show a la capital. I'm such an art sophisto now with my Buddhist friends and their colored contacts, tacky drag shows and one-night-only synth concerts. This is exciting. What's even greater is that my favorite homosexual friend, Townley, may be paying for my ticket! May wear prom tux to concert and pick up hot boy (or girl) for after concert drag show. Never in my life have I been so thrilled. But I shouldn't get my hopes up yet. It's not in stone. (Mmmm... may pick up one or both of The Veronicas for drag show.) Gah! Must stop dreaming!
Back to the point.
The Point:
I'm making a list.
Are you ready?
Are you sure?
Okay, I'm fat. And not a looker, at least not in the way I want to be.
So... by August 22, 2009 I will have:
1. gone from a whopping 220 lbs. to 135 lbs. You don't believe me? I'll prove it. (Expect a "before" picture soon and an "after" picture on August 22.
2. redone my wardrobe to my satifaction. No more tshirts a size too big or jeans that are worn for days at a time. Besides, when you're thin you can find anything for cheap.
3. Become a complete vegetarian. Instead of excluding only pork and beef, I'll give up all meat, my permanent sacrifice for eternal Lent.
4. given up chocolate, chips, white bread, and American tea. (Notice sodas are not prohibited.) Well, I may keep American tea. It never harmed anyone to my knowledge.
5. developed a daily excercise routine.
6. dedicated myself to the arts of painting, writing, and photography.
7. gotten a job.
8. received my driver's license.

Well, here goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whbTXgYOXgI

No comments:

Post a Comment